Since I don’t have much to do, I just thought that I’d do a book tag to spice up my blog since I haven’t done one before. (Omg no way ><) Anyway, I hope you would read to the end. Enjoy!
(Would you please, please comment if you would want something special for Christmas? Like a blog post everyday till x’mas or different tags and stuff. It would help a lot!)
- Question 1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read on my bed when there’s enough light because it super comfy. If not, I would be reading on my personal chair in the living room.
- Question 2: Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark totally. Unless I forgot to bring it along.. Because typical me.
- Question 3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
If you don’t know me yet, I’m a person who is OCD, (but I’m not diagnose with it..) so I have to stop at a page where I think it wouldn’t spoil me and the page ends with a full-stop, if not it would make me uncomfortable. That’s when I stop and continue reading later on 😛
- Question 4: Do you eat or drink when reading?
I do drink or munch on something sometimes but it’s not that that’s a routine or anything. Its just when I feel like it.
- Question 5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
I’m the person that always needs total silence to fall asleep (unless it’s a long day and I K.O within 1 min.) but I can handle a little background music while reading. Not TV though. If my favourite series is on, I would what to pay attention.
- Question 6: One book at a time or several at once?
I usually read a physical book and an ebook at once only when an ebook is super interesting and I couldn’t wait. But for physical books, one at a time. Unless a book is boring and I put it on hold. (You can see my reading patterns and statuses on goodreads.)
- Question 7: Reading at home or everywhere?
When there’s school, I always read when I have a chance; on the bus, walking to meet my friends etc. But if it’s on usual holiday like this season, I don’t usually bring my book out. So home 🙂
- Question 8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.
- Question 9: Do you read ahead of skip pages?
I NEVER skip pages because I don’t want to miss anything. But I don’t think I read ahead. I just read normally.. If that makes sense.
- Question 10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
New, new, new! I hate it when I forget sometimes and accidentally break the spine. It breaks me heart too. 💔
- (Last) Question 11: Do you write in books?
Nope. I tab on places I want to take note of or I place post-it if I want to write notes on it. ^^
That’s all! Oh and if you’re interested, I found this tag online from a website called Quotev.com if you want to check it out!
Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy the coming Christmas!
Love, JiaMing ❤️