6 Best Holiday Books
- The Mortal Instruments series, City of Bones. (Since the Shadowhunters TV series is coming out January 12 on FreeForm, we TMI fans should reread this series to get into the mood!)
- On to books with Christmas-ish shenanigans, A Walk in the Park by Jill Masell is my all time fav! It doesn’t evolve around Christmas, but it ends with a Christmas celebration. (NOT A SPOILER!)
- I recently came upon this book at my local bookstore, called ‘A Wedding at Christmas‘ by Chrissie Manby, and I think it looks good! (p.s I haven’t read it yet! But I may purchase it soon!)
- It’s not an official Christmas book, or anything related to Christmas but Love, Rosie would be a good book to read by a fireplace. (I don’t have one!)🔥
- A Contemporary Romance novel, Home for Christmas by Melissa McClone. I haven’t read it yet, but it should be great 🙂
- Any romance novels is Bae during this season. But catching up on your 2015 TBRs is important too! My current read is Crown of Midnight! ⚔
That’s all I have for today’s Blogmas, hope you liked it! Share or like this if you enjoyed it 🙂 Add me on my Social media, YouTube, Goodreads, Insta etc- all can be found in the menus and the bottom.
Follow this blog by email so you won’t miss anything!
Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy the coming Christmas!
Love, JiaMing ❤️