3 + 1 underrated books that should have more attention!
Info on where to get the books would all be below!
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. If you love a good fantasy book with a little sprinkle of mildly-flavoured romance, I’ve got you right.. Here. See what I did there? 😉 You can easily get it! For you lazy people out there. Just like me actually… Gosh, reputation Jia Ming..
- A Walk in The Park by Jill Mansell. I’ve been raving about this book on Instagram, if you haven’t follow me already. (You should btw, just cause.. Christmas. Gosh, now I’m that annoying person who uses Christmas for an excuse for errythang.) Back to the point, this book is one of the first few books on my shelves and I got to it after I started becoming a book-nicorn. A good romance novel👌🏼
- The Unremembered Trilogy by Jessica Brody. One of my close friends got me the first book for my birthday this year.^^ This is an awesome YA Sci-Fi book that’s super captivating! Go read it!
- Timesurfers by Rhonda Sermon. Seriously though. I super recently got to read this book through ebook edition, and let’s be real here. Another good Urban Sci-Fi right here. See? I did it again. I may or may not be biased since the author is super kind and very involve with the read-along she held. But hey, this is my blog, haters – back off ✋🏼. Jk luv you too
⭐️ Where to get these books:
- Bone Season: Kobo. Physical – Amazon // Book DP
- A Walk in the park: Kindle. Physical – Amazon
- Unremembered Trilogy: Kobo. Physical – Amazon // Book DP
- Timesurfers: Kobo. Physical – Amazon // Book DP
That’s all I have for today’s Blogmas, hope you liked it! Share or like this if you enjoyed it 🙂 Add me on my Social media, YouTube, Goodreads, Insta etc- all can be found in the menus at the bottom.
Follow this blog by email so you won’t miss anything!
Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy the coming Christmas!
Love, JiaMing ❤️