This tag is created by the two lovely ladies from Chapter Chick!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nope. Not at all.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
It would have to go with Rainbow Rowell. I love her books so much! I find Attachments super unique because of the way she decides to portray emotions through emails 😀 (tho I never got through to reading it 🙄)
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
I don’t have the honor to choose. Because I’ve only read the first book of both the series!
You have NO IDEA how much I want to continue reading these two series but it’s so hard to find continuation books in Singapore!
4. Do you carry a book bag?
5. Do you smell your books?
PFFFFT. Nooooooo… Who does that?
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I’ve never had one with illustration! But I think a book that an author sent me might have some.. So imma go with, no illustration.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.) Maybe Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell?
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Nothing funny, but I used to hate reading when I was in Prinary school and we had to read a book during assemblies.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Shadowhunter’s Guide.
I purchased wrongly because I thought it was the Codex…
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Either a copy of Hush Hush + Crescendo (that’s why it’s so thick) or Lady Midnight.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Well, I tried writing a story on Wattpad called You Again but never got to finish it. 😅
12. When did you get into reading?
I believe it was a little more than a year ago when I first met my new batch of friends in Secondary school.
More Insight if you’re willing to hear (if not, skip to the next question):
Her name was Gaynah and she was already a bookworm since p5. She introduced me to the TMI series and I loved it. It made me want more so I marathoned all 6 box and carry on reading the prequel, lending it from my other Fionna 🙂
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don’t have one yet but I have Tess of the D’urbervilles sitting on my shelf waiting to be read!
I don’t have Language Arts in my school/country so English it is!
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Give it to another person? Do a giveaway? It would never throw it away though. 😂
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Bone Season!! 😍
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
Saying the words “So” or “So, yeah.”
18. What is your favorite word?
Wtf kind of a question is that?! 😂 I have NO idea!
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Nerd all the way! Sometimes.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Cause them neck bite is se hawt I’m literally dying! Everything about them is awesome!
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Cause Patch (from hush hush) is Bae af.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves! I love their possiveness and Alfa-ish behaviours when they’re their human self 😍
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. Cause ew to zombies. No offense to R from Warm Bodies though.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love Triangle. Have you seen previous Seasons of TVD? Yeah, totally cool with that 😍
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in!
And finally, I’ll leave you with this hot scene from TVD (Which its season 7 I didn’t bother to continue watching singed Elena not really died.)
All my Social Media are linked at the Icons at the bottom of my blog page!
Have a wonderful day!
Love, JiaMing ❤️