1. Describe your bookshelf and where you got it from.
It is a Billy Bookcase in white, from ikea 😀 (it was Super cheap. $69 I think. Got this last year a while before Christmas)
2. How do you organise your books?
I don’t have much space so I recently reorganize them into stacks but saved my top shelf for ‘display’. (Unless till I really have no space left)
3. What’s the longest book on your shelf?
4. What’s the shortest book on your shelf?
Shadowhunters guide. Which I bought wrong, thinking it was the codex 😦
5. Is there a book you received as a birthday gift?
6. Is there a book from a friend on your shelf?
7. The most expensive book on your shelf
I loved twilight but never got to Life and Death 😂
8. The last book you read on your shelf?
I just finished Passenger not long ago.
9. Do you have a complete series? (That’s my freaking goal to reach. Set time limit: whole lifetime)
Throne of Glass series is the closest I can get to completing one. I haven’t read the whole series yet tho XD (still have Heir of Fire & Queen of Shadows)
10. What’s the newest addition to your shelf?
ACOMAF & The Rose and the Dagger.
11. The oldest book on your shelf?
HP and the Deathly Hallows, first edition. My mom gave it to me a year ago 😁
12. What’s a book you’d hate to let out of your sight? (A.K.A. No one is touching it. Ever.) 13. Most beat up book?
14. A book that doesn’t belong to you?
The Crown by Kiara Cass. My friend just lent it to me 😀
15. A book that is your favourite colour?
They both have such similar colour schemes. I’m in love 😍
16. A book that’s been on your shelf the longest and you still haven’t read it?
Hunger Games. Got it 4 years ago.
17. Of all the books on your shelf, which was the first you read?
No joke, this is still one of my all time favourites so far. My grandma got me this a few years ago maybe 4 or 5 years? IN. LOVE. ❤️
Congratulations for getting through.
All my Social Media are linked at the Icons at the bottom of my blog page!
Have a wonderful day!
Love, Jia Ming ❤️