This has always been an argument between bookworms and movie-lovers. Let’s talk about that.
5 Reasons to read the book before you watch the film:
1. The completeness of the plot.
Sometimes, parts of the story doesn’t get into the film. Movie-lovers may not see the impact of the missing parts so you don’t the get original wholeness.
2. It’s all about the details!
Important, interesting or tiny details are all crucial in a plot. Those who refuse to read the book before watching the film are missing out.
3. Develope emotional connection with characters.
Need I say more? 😱😭😍😝😂🤔
4. You get a much better understanding of the message the author wants to send out. (Not the message the director wants to send -.-)
5. Omg, just do it. Are you that afraid of reading?!
Explore! Go out of your comfort zone! What’s there to fear in reading??
Do you agree or disagree? Let’s chat about it! Comment below 😀
All my Social Media are linked at the Icons at the bottom of my blog page!
Have a wonderful day!
Love, Jia Ming ❤️